Concorde 2 ltd sells tickets on behalf of promoters, bands or artists and the venue. Policies set forth by our clients, such as promoters, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your ticket confirmation, please keep it in a safe place. Tickets purchased on Concorde2.co.uk may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets on Concorde2.co.uk, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
All transactions will be made in £ Sterling/GBP.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, band, artist, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on whether you are entitled to receive a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions via email@example.com or +44 (0)1273 697888
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, local record stores, ticket centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and allocation, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Concorde2.co.uk does not control this inventory or its availability, and is purely subject to circumstance.
For information about a purchase you've made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
All booking fees are non-refundable
1. As an authorised ticket agent, Concorde 2 ltd sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Provider and or Concorde 2 ltd, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Concorde 2 ltd's trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Concorde 2 ltd's consent.
The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act. It is your responsibility to check your tickets and the information supplied to us in this regard; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
3. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered attendance at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must attach/enclose your correspondence and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Concorde 2 ltd. For accounting purposes your correspondence must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless this paragraph 4 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made but admission cannot always be guaranteed in relation to events with specific entry periods.
8. We will not be responsible for any ticketing information or tickets that are lost or stolen.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Marker pens, Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with venue prior to event).
11. The Event Partner and Concorde 2 ltd accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
13. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
14. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
16. Neither the venue, the Event Partner nor Concorde 2 ltd shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
17. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Concorde 2 ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.