Rejjie Snow has been rhyming since he was just a kid in Dublin. After moving to Georgia at 17 on a soccer
scholarship, he decided to pursue music instead and dropped his experimental first mixtape, Rejovich. The
EP introduced the world to his surreal style and villainous eloquence, quickly amassing over 6.4 million
plays. Two years later, Rejjie Snow made his proper international debut with “All Around the World” via
Honeymoon, the Brooklyn-based imprint of Lyor Cohen’s 300.
Produced by Cam O'bi (Chance the
Rapper, Vic Mensa), the single also stars Lily-Rose Depp - daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis -
in the official music video. Rejjie’s next single, “Blakkst Skn”, produced by Kaytranada and featuring Rae
Morris, is out November 13th on Honeymoon (US) / Hometown (UK).
• Championed by Radio 1 (Annie Mac, Huw Stephens) and Beats 1 Radio (Zane Lowe, Julie Adenuga)
• The official video clip for “All Around the World” starring Lily-Rose Depp has 1 million Youtube views
with support from i-D, The Fader, Vogue, Billboard, Elle, and Nylon
• Sold out both London headline gigs in March (Birthdays) and July (Old Blue Last) in under an hour
• Headlining Scala on Nov 19th (800 tickets sold out) and O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire on March 23rd
• European headline gigs at La Maroquinerie in Paris (600 cap) and Expoincitta in Milan (500 cap)
and Trix Centrum in Antwerp (500 cap) also sold out
• Supported Action Bronson, Kendrick Lamar, Flying Lotus, MF Doom, and Ryan Hemsworth
• Fans include Madonna, Chloe Grace Moretz, A$AP Mob, Odd Future, and Skepta
Strictly over 16s only, photo ID required (valid passport or driving license).